Monday, December 3, 2012

A lot but not a lot.......

I feel like the days have been flying by but I cannot tell you what we have been doing.  This is the time of year that my to-do list explodes...just like everyone else's....but there are so many things to look forward too (like parties and gift exchanges and enjoying holiday traditions with family).  We had a really fun weekend starting Thursday night actually.  Even though Thursday isn't officially the weekend, I decided to cook an AWESOME dinner for Greg and I, pork tenderloin and broccoli rabe...yum!  Friday I dared him to make something better and he did of course, open faced steak sandwich with lamb sausage on top.  Doesn't get much better then that we watched a movie and enjoyed the start of the weekend.  I made home made pizza for the boys, which I must say turned out quite nice! (just shaped a little weird)





Saturday after the boys swimming and soccer classes Greg spent the day trying to finish the work on his office.  I will be posting some pictures next week when it is completely done.  Saturday night we had a date night and decided to go down to the holiday ale festival.  Jason and Sarah joined us and it was a really fun night.  Afterwards we went to Brix Tavern for dinner and it was super yummy.  Sunday I saw a movie and tried to get the holiday decorations up around the house.  I am about half way done so hopefully this week will be more successful.  Here is a pictures of Greg and Jason from Saturday night.
The other thing I worked on this weekend was the boys' advent calendar.  We usually buy the $1 calenders from Trader Joe's but they were sold out this year so I started to panic.  Greg reminded me that we had the calendar that his Mom made them and that they used growing up. I added some baggies of candy and there we go....a great advent calendar that they boys love.  Thanks to Sandy for giving it to us.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home