Swimming & Soccer Saturday's
Saturday mornings have been filled with soccer for Ian and swimming for Ryan. I really wanted the kids to have something fun in their schedules besides just school and therapy so this is what I chose. Actually, Ian chose soccer and I chose swimming for Ryan because he loves the water. There is only 1 Mommy and Me swimming class for 4 year olds so that is what we are taking. He doesn't follow directions well enough to be in the pool without either me or Greg. Usually I take Ryan to swim class which is so much fun. We basically just blow bubbles in the water, go under the water a few times, and practice kicking our feet. It is so much fun! Ian loves to go to soccer with Greg. I don't think he gets the concept of the game yet, but he is having fun. Every time he kicks the ball he starts cheering and getting all excited. It is too cute. Watching 4 and 5 year olds chase a ball around and try to kick it is hilarious. They are loving their Saturday mornings and so are Greg and I!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home