Minnie & Mickey
We had a fun Halloween this year. The day started out great....Greg took Ryan aka Mickey Mouse to school and I took Ian aka Minnie Mouse to school where I got to parent help in the classroom for the day. It was a really fun day to parent help at school as all the kids were in costumes and excited for trick or treating that evening. We got home after picking Ryan up and Ian was acting a little strange. He was a lot more clingy then normal and as I was busy making caramel apples he came over and said "mommy" with an unpleasant look on his face and then he puked everywhere. We're talking projectile. I tried to stay positive and told myself it was just all the sweet he had and that he had overeaten. 2 hours later he puked again. UGH....another holiday with puking kids, LAME! He was laying on the couch watching movies and complaining. When it was time for dinner he ate 2 pieces of pizza and totally rallied for trick or treating. Mimi and Papa arrived in time to join in the fun. We went to about 12 houses this year and the boys were so cute and excited to get candy and knock on doors. Ian was super tired so we cut it short, but it was still amazing. Ian slept through the night and seems a lot better today! They are now begging every 5 minutes to pick something from their pumpkins. I have been using some good distraction tactics but they have snuck a few pieces of candy by me I am sure. Hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween. Can't wait for next year as it is just getting more and more fun!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home