Fabulous Las Vegas
We have returned from our long weekend in Vegas and I will say there is truly no place in the world like it! What an amazing time we all had. Greg flew out on Tuesday morning to explore Zion National Park and then he met me at the airport in Vegas on Friday afternoon. We checked into the MGM and got right to work gambling and enjoying a few cocktails. We had dinner at Carnevino in the Palazzo and it was so yummy! Here is a picture of me from our fist night:
We met Jeff and Megan shortly after that and went exploring. I think we ended up back at the hotel somewhere around 4 in the morning. I am DEFINITELY not used to being out that late! (early :-) The next day we walked over to NY NY and watched part of the Beavers game and then explored the strip some more. After a stop at the Mirage to watch the end of the disappointing loss (at least they covered the spread) we headed back to the hotel to rest up for night 2. We went over to Aria, I had never been there, and it is beautiful. We had an amazing cocktail at Javier's, a jalapeno margarita, YUMMY and then went for dinner at Sage. I think we only stayed out until about 2 am that night :-) The next day we went exploring downtown and zip lined. It was really fun and a cool way to experience Fremont Street. After a stop at the Golden Nugget (totally remodeled and beautiful) we went back to the hotel to rest up and get ready for our final night! Here is a few pictures from our last night:
We had a wonderful dinner at Craft Steakhouse at the MGM, Greg and I shared the Porterhouse and it was super yummy. It was a great trip and I can't wait to go back (after I am rested up again that is:-) We had A LITTLE too much fun!! We are very grateful to my Mom for watching the kids so we could go on an adventure.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home