To the victor and the best hiding place
Greg and I have been having a contest for the last 6 weeks. Basically we have been trying to get healthy and fit. There was a point system including points for weight loss, exercise, alcohol consumed, sweets consumed and lunches eaten out vs. at home. I won, barely. The categories I creamed him in were workouts and alcohol consumed. I barely squeeked past him on weight loss but he beat me on the other two. Monday night he came home with my prize. To the victors go the new purse :-) He is so sweet and an amazing hubby.
Here is my present and the note below:
The next day he left for Vegas and I will be joining him on Friday, I can't wait. My Mom got here Tuesday afternoon but right before she got here, the kids were running around in the kitchen (right after Ryan threw up, but that's another story) and they found a nifty new hiding spot in the cupboards. They would close the doors and tell me to find them. It was pretty funny.
Ryan is feeling much better today and was even able to go to school. I am sure we will be playing hide and seek again this evening. What a duo!!


1 Comments:
Wow - what a great contest! You both always look so good and healthy - Paul and I need some inspiration!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home