Monday, March 18, 2013

Seeing Green

Ryan and Ian woke up Sunday morning and said "today we need to wear green Mommy!"  It was so cute.  They each put on their one green shirt and were ready to go take on the day.  I dropped Greg and the boys off at the Mini Dealership to pick up his new car (yes Greg got a Mini....pictures to come soon) and then they headed down to Voodoo donut for a little St. Patty's day treat.  I got caught up around the house and prepped dinner for the evening.  Jeff and Megan came over to join us for a yummy dinner and fun celebration.  It wasn't a wild night, but we still had a great time.  We had my favorite chicken (Jalapeno Popper Chicken) and I made salted caramel brownies.  I think I ate half the pan by myself.  Here are a couple of pictures.
Ryan 's cute smile

The boys being silly!  That about sums up their behavior yesterday.  Silly was the theme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home