Monday, January 14, 2013

While Mom is away....the boys will play

I went on an early birthday celebration weekend to the beach with my girlfriends this last weekend.  It was so much fun and so needed!  I always feel so blessed after spending time with the gals.  We drove over Friday night and came back on Sunday mid morning.  There was a lot of laughing, lounging, jell-o shots, champs, eating and drinking....all the ingredients for a fun time. While I was gone Greg took full advantage of his time with Ryan and Ian.  First on the list...dinner with Daddy.  
Here is Ian fully enjoying his pizza!
The next morning Greg decided to buzz cut Ryan's hair.  I was so nervous but I got the picture and it looks adorable.
The boys with matching do's

Saturday was a very busy day for them, Greg handled it awesome.  Ian had kids sports followed by Ryan's swimming class.  We signed him up for Special Needs Swim and this was his first time in the pool without me or Greg.  He said Ryan did awesome.  When I received this picture via text I almost started to cry, he is such a big independent boy!
Ryan and his swim instructors
After that they had a birthday party to attend for a girl in Ian's class.  Greg stayed for present opening and said it went really well.  In the past Ryan has had a hard time watching others open presents.  I think the fact that she was a girl and didn't get any cars probably helped.
At the birthday party
Coming home to my boys was great.  I missed them and they missed me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home