Where have we been......
I kept meaning to write a blog post over the last few weeks and it kept slipping to the bottom of the pile! We have been pretty busy these last few weeks. After my trip to the beach with my girlfriends I gave the boys their little gifts that I found in the cutest toy shop. I am in love with these little trains and once they finish playing with the on a daily basis, I am going to put them on a shelf in their train themed room. Here they are:
Adorable right?!! I just love these and couldn't resist as they were 15% off. What a bargain shopper :-)
The week following my beach trip was pretty average. Nothing too exciting. Just school for the kids and work for Greg and doing my "mommy" stuff for me. Saturday night we had a chance to go out for a date night to celebrate my birthday a few days early. We went for a beer at Deschutes Brewery and then for a drink at Trader Vic's to discuss and plan our trip to Hawaii in May. Then is was off to dinner at Andina and it was so good. On my actual birthday Tuesday, we arranged for a babysitter again and went and saw Zero Dark Thirty which I will be writing a review about on my other blog shortly. The next morning Greg left super early for Jackson Hole Wyoming for his boys trip which they are calling Manuary......they think they are so clever :-) He is there now and is having a GREAT time.
This week has been a hustle, run, move it type of week for me. I forget how hard it is to get everyone where they need to be on my own. We did a few of our favorite things like Monday after class and before ArtzCenter (therapy) we went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Here are the boys loving their burgers:
Bill and Sandy got here last night and will be here until tomorrow. Today (Saturday) Ian and I went to check out an open house at Touchstone for him to attend for Pre-K next year. I liked it a lot and so did he. After that we went to Parker's super hero themed bday party at Playdate PDX. It was so great to celebrate with everyone! Here is a picture of the boys in their masks:
I think it is very fitting that Ian ended up as the Incredible Hulk. From now on when he starts getting angry I am going to call him Hulk. Perfect!!
As for my birthday, it was my 39th so it really wasn't too big of a deal. I am hoping to plan a Vegas get away for my 40th next year.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home