Sunday, March 17, 2013

Panda

At Ian's school, Small Friends, the children get to take turns taking home Panda (a panda bear stuffed animal).  They document in a book what they do with Panda and then present to the class the next school day.  We had Panda for two nights and Ian and Ryan had a great time playing games with him and Ian and I took him to the vet the next day (as Rolle was scheduled for her annual visit).  The vet was a great sport and gave Panda a thorough check up.  I was concerned about Ian presenting to the class the next day, so we rehearsed A LOT!  His teachers said he did really great and was SUPER talkative which was great to hear. Below are some pictures from our fun adventures with Panda.
Ian upside down with Panda and Daddy!

The boys reading the Panda book with Daddy

The vet checking out Panda

and listening for a heartbeat 


1 Comments:

At March 18, 2013 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Emily Hunt-Nelson said...

SO CUTE! I remember Panda!!!! The girls LOVED panda!!! XOXO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home