Valentine's Day & Other Stuff
We had a really nice Valentine's Day. The boys were excited to get some treats.....actually they got a TON of candy. I swear, they got as much candy for Valentine's Day as they got for Halloween! I loved looking at all the cute cards they got from their school friends. That was the best part. I was proud of Ian because he signed all 20 cards himself this year, a big accomplishment for him. Ryan signed 1 card and got bored. Luckily there are only 5 kids in Ryan's class so I just signed the other 4 :-) I surprised Greg with a ski trip for next weekend....thanks Mom in advance for watching the kids. I made a pretty uneventful dinner for the grown ups, but the kids got a home made heart shaped pizza. They loved it.
After about an hour he ate a snack and then we went to sports class where he played tag, shark and minnows and attempted to play some hockey. It was quite hilarious.
Greg said he and Ryan had a great morning. He gave Ryan a buzz cut and they went to K-Mart....Ryan's favorite place and then to swimming class. It was a fun day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home