Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What's Goin' On?!

Back to school today for Ian...yippee!  I went to work out today while both kids were in school and it was glorious!  Both boys were reluctant to go to school today (Ryan has been back since Thursday of last week.)  I think they are still in vacation mode.  I am out of vacation mode and into working on goals for the new year.  I always feel so motivated in January, oh if only that lasted all year long :-)
This weekend Greg gave Ian a buzz cut and it looks adorable.  He looks so much like his cousin Parker now.  
All his friends at school today mentioned his new do!  
He has also been into cooking again.  He gets the same pot every time and adds olive oil, salt and pepper and then the creativity begins.  In his latest creation he added tons of cumin seeds, a bay leaf, cinnamon, nutmeg, all spice, and 2 whole nutmegs.  (heave knows what else, that is just what I saw)  Check out some pics of the chef below:
Greg was traveling last night so of course Ryan came up with the craziest request.  He wanted me to build the letters of the alphabet with his cars.  We only made it to F before we needed to use lego's as we ran out of cars.  Check it out.  It was a fun...hour long process.
Hope everyone is enjoying the first week of kids back to school.  I know I am!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home