Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hawaii a bit late

Everyday since we returned from Hawaii I have thought about blogging....just thought.....not done it, so I am finally going to post some pictures.  We had an incredible trip.  It was 7 days of beautiful weather and lots of relaxing and enjoying each other.  I REALLY missed the kids a lot, I think it was because we were gone for so long.  We spent 5 nights on the big island and 1 night on O'ahu.  The main reason for going to O'ahu was to visit Pearl Harbor and because our return flight was non stop from there.  The big island is so much different then both Maui and Kaua'i.  It has a very diverse landscape with areas of green lushness and areas of volcanic lava for miles.  There were several beautiful beaches and my favorite part....Kona Brewing.  I drug Greg there 3 times while we were there.  

O'ahu is beautiful and it would be fun to go back.  We stayed right on Waikiki Beach so it was super touristy. 

Here are some of Greg's wonderful pictures:








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home