Zoo Day
Today was kind of like an extension of Spring Break! Ryan doesn't go back to school until tomorrow and Ian only goes 3 days a week so again we had the day ahead of us to fill with something fun. I brought up going to the zoo a few nights ago and the kids were really excited about it so that is what we decided to do. Again we got there early so we could enjoy some time before the crowds showed up. It was incredible, the animals were all out like I have never seen them before. It was awesome to see the new baby elephant Lily, what a cutie! We even took the long ride on the zoo train. When we left I asked the boys what was their favorite part of the day (they usually do not answer me or say something silly) Ian said "looking at the lions" and Ryan said "riding the zoo train" WOW real answers. Guess we all had fun! My favorite part was seeing the flamingos.
Here are a few pictures from the day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home