Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Break Journal - Day 4 Thursday

We had a very busy and fun day today.  This morning Katrina came over and worked with Ryan for 2 1/2 hours.  Right after they were done, we hopped in the car and went over to meet Ryan's friend William and his Mom at Godfather's for lunch.  Since it was such a nice day we headed to a playground afterwards where the kids had a blast.  We then went back to William's house for a while because Ryan was dying to play with his toys.  Around 3:30 we headed home and I got ready to meet my girlfriends for a fun dinner at La Provence. Another full day.  I realized today that Ryan doesn't go back to school until Wednesday!  I love having them around, but I am ready for our routine to start again.  Here are some pictures from Thursday:
Ryan up high

The 3 muskateers

Ryan & Ian hanging around

Ian up high

William & Ian waiting their turn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home