Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Most Fun You Can Have.....


What an incredible long weekend spent with amazing girlfriends in Chicago.  We left Friday mid-morning, Lindsey and me on one plane and Trish and Pavie on another.  We reached O'hare about an hour apart and were met by Emily where we headed back to their home in Arlington Heights.  The rest of the weekend was spent laughing, drinking, eating, drinking, talking, drinking, exploring, drinking, lounging and oh yes did I mention, drinking!  It was the BEST girls trip ever.  I don't think I have laughed so hard in years.  My heart is filled to the brim and overflowing with love, joy and admiration for my wonderful girlfriends.  These women are my sisters for life and I feel so blessed to have each and every one of them in my life.  Even though Emily lives in Chicago now, none of us missed a beat and we picked right up where we left off.  My heart aches a bit today because our fun trip is over, but it makes me excited to plan our next adventure.  



1 Comments:

At October 18, 2012 at 6:55 AM , Blogger Emily Hunt-Nelson said...

BOY, did we have fun or what! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for organizing everyone to come out- such a gift and a treat for me! Love you and miss you!
XOXO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home