

The boys had their holiday program at school on Thursday and they did pretty good. Ian refused to participate....no shock there! Ryan sang about 4 or 5 songs and then they got to a song he didn't like and he threw a HUGE fit. I had to go up on stage and take him out. In retrospect if was no big deal, but at the time it was very upsetting. I had a rough day because they had had a couple of really HARD days. I went to see a movie Thursday night to decompress which was awesome. Friday we met Jeff and Parker down at Mello Mushroom for some pizza and then headed up to the zoo with the rest of Portland. It was packed and the line for the train ride was over an hour long so we decided to just walk around and see the lights. It was amazing. We usually just ride the train so we missed some of the lights. The boys had a great time. Today my sister and Gabe are coming over for an early Christmas celebration.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home