Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Costume's Galore

I can't seem to get the boys to settle on something for halloween costumes. Ryan wants to either be Super Why or a Ninja and Ian wants to either be Super Why or Spiderman. I only have one Super Why costume so it looks like I better get another one real quick! Ryan has had a tough day, but yesterday he was great. I am hoping he is starting to get into the routine of school, although I am parent helping tomorrow and he usual has harder days when I am there. I may be starting a new job with my old company. More to come on that. I might just be a couple of days a week for a few months to see how it goes. I am so torn, part of me wants to work and part of me wants to stay with the boys until they start full time school. I am not sure which way to go on this one. We have decided to discontinue Ryan's Monday class with the ESD because he is going to be receiving help from them directly at Small Friends and they can only do one or the other. Because of that I would like to start him in another type of "specialized" class once a week. Now that we have new insurance we may be able to go to the ArtzCenter.
Greg and I had a wonderful overnight in Corvallis on Saturday night. The weather was beautiful and the Beavers actually won so it was GREAT. I have missed that fun little town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home