Fountain Fun
This weekend we found a new place to explore. Greg left Friday morning for Hood to Coast and they boys and I spent the day, running errands and doing chores around the house. Saturday morning I decided we were all in the mood for some fun to we headed out to the Wilsonville Fountains at City Center Park. It was so much fun. The weather was perfect and the boys loved playing in the water with their buckets. It was so cute to watch them exploring the fountain and trying to figure out how the water flowed, where the drains were and how to stop the fountains from squirting up. Afterwards we played at the playground forever. Finally, they were tired so we headed home for some quiet time. Later that evening I asked them what they wanted for dinner and the reply was "peeeza". I made us a yummy cheese pizza to enjoy together. It was a fun weekend with just Mommy and the boys. Greg got home today and he said he had a great time at Hood to Coast this year. I know he is already looking forward to next year!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home