Sunday, July 17, 2011

Free Yers Ole'


Ryan and Ian are "free yers ole'" (3 years old)! I cannot believe they are already 3! This last year has flown by. Nana and Grandpa got here Friday night and Saturday we woke up and opened the boys b-day present from us. A scooter and 2 helmets. Both were a hit! Greg took the boys to the playground and out to a special birthday lunch at Baja Fresh (their favorite place!) When he got home we got the house and food ready for the small birthday party. Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate so we were mostly inside, but that was okay. Around 4 o'clock the family arrived. It was such an amazing celebration and great to see everyone. Around 6:30 some friends and their kids came over for cake and ice cream. I didn't get any pictures as I was so busy doing other things that I completely forgot. Hopefully Nana and Mimi got some good ones. We had a wonderful celebration.
Ryan and Ian are becoming such little boys and are starting to be so independent. I love it when they play together and with other kids. Their laughter and smiles are beautiful. We love you kiddos, thanks for a CRAZY but amazing 3 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home