Monday, August 1, 2011

Brew Fest

Brew Fest - the Mills' favorite time of year and this year did not disappoint! After a rough week at home with the boys (both sporting fevers again, yes this has been the summer of sick) we were able to get out Friday afternoon and hit the Portland Brewers Festival. The weather was perfect for being outside and drinking some ice cold beers. This year we were smart and shared a mug and only bought 20 tokens. I also made a pretzel necklace which helped me to stay somewhat sober! We went downtown around 3 o'clock with our friend Jason. We checked into the Hilton and headed to the festival with Greg's parents. Once we got there we met up with Jeff, Megan and their friends and had a wonderful time. Greg and I both agreed, we still love the brew fest, but (dare I say this) we may be getting a little old for the crowds and LONG lines for beers. I think going earlier in the day on Friday would solve part of this problem. Around 7 o'clock we headed up to Gruner for an amazing dinner with the family. The next morning we had breakfast at Mother's with Bill and Sandy and then headed home. I love this Mills family tradition!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home