Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

It's the new year....2012. I have a lot of goals this year; including potty training Ryan & Ian, working out more often, taking some vacations both family, friends and with Greg, cleaning out the house and getting organized. I always feel very motivated in the beginning of the year, it is the end of the year that I always stumble.
We had a nice new years eve. Very mellow. Greg made carnitas in the pressure cooker and we enjoyed a nice dinner together after the boys went to bed. We watched the Chopped Finale on the food network and then went to bed around 10:45. That is later then most years. Still kind of lame, but it is so impossible to sleep in anymore and I hate feeling exhausted. I am actually beginning to enjoy quiet new years at home (must be growing up). We ended up not going to Bend as originally planned due to the lingering illnesses but are hoping to take a trip out there in the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home