Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Maui

Greg and I have been to Hawaii three times together. 10 years ago we went to Kauaii for our honeymoon, 6 years ago to Maui for a friends wedding and last month to Maui again for our anniversary. It is still the most beautiful place I have ever been. Amazing sunsets, gorgeous beaches, crystal clear water and the incredible feeling of complete relaxation the second you step off the plane. We spent time hiking and enjoying dinners together and most of all NOT being on a schedule. Every morning we walked along the beach or ran. Afternoons were spent by the pool or snorkeling. I found one of my favorite beers ever at Maui brewing - Big Swell IPA. YUMMY!! HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY GREG!! Hope we get to go back in another 10 years or sooner :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home