Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hearing Tests

Ryan and Ian had their hearing tests today....we didn't think there were any hearing problems with either of them, but often times with delayed speech development there can be hearing problems so they recommended ruling it out. Both of their hearing tested completely normal so that was great. They were both perfectly behaved, which was amazing. As we were sitting in the waiting room there was a couple who's twin son was in having surgery. Every time I leave the Gerry Frank Center I feel so thankful that my children don't have anything life threatening. Last time we were there I saw a little 18 month old boy who had obviously just had brain surgery. His Mom was saying he was finally sleeping through the night and could almost walk without holding onto things. Again, I felt very blessed.
Ryan and Ian's problems seem so HUGE to me, but I know looking at the big picture, they are minor set backs of which I am sure we will have many as they continue to grow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home