Cough, Cough, Sniff, Sniff... Achoooo!
Cough, Cough, Sniff, Sniff... Achoooo!
That is the sound we have been hearing in the Mills house for almost a month now. Ryan was sick for over 2 weeks and then was well for 5 days only to get a little something again. Ian has only been sick for about a week and other then a nasty cough he seems much better. Then there is Greg, poor guy has been traveling and basically sick for almost a month with different things. I sure hope he feels better soon. As for me, I got the 2 week mild cold (knock on wood) but seem okay now. Anyway, that has added to the craziness around here. Tis the season right!!
My Mom was here (thank goodness) and we really enjoyed her visit. She left Tuesday and I miss her SO much! She is planning on coming back in May so I am excited about that. We spend a lot of time around the house so she got to play with the boys and read them books and help them stick stickers for hours upon hours. Greg was in Bandon Dunes for a long weekend of golf with his Dad and his friend John. They had a great time and the weather was beautiful for them. Speaking of weather.....we have been so lucky the last week!! I know the rain is coming back but I am trying to enjoy every moment of the sunshine.
I am busily working on a Junior League project for our Between the Lines group. We are hosting a book fair at Barnes and Noble in Tanasbourne on March 26th. And we are still doing readings at Santiam Correctional Facility and Coffee Creek Corrections. This has been a very rewarding year volunteer wise.
The kids are good, they were accepted to Small Friends preschool for September in room 19, Sue and Elaine's class. They will also start intensive speech therapy at the Gerry Frank Center in April plus their bi-monthly in home speech therapy with early intervention. Ryan has come so far and other then a few social norms he is doing awesome. Ian is trying but still unable to make even simple sounds. He is smart and knows he doesn't sound like Ryan so he gives up easily and gets frustrated. I think one day he is just going to look at me and blurt out a sentence (well maybe not) but I think he is going to get it soon.
Happy Early Valentine's Day!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home