Valentine's Day

Here are my three wonderful Valentine's Day cards. I love my darling boys...all three of them!! We had a great night together. Ryan and Ian were in okay moods, which is a first for the entire month of February. I basically forced them to take a nap yesterday. It took over 2 hours of crying but they finally slept for an hour which I think contributed to the good moods last night. (I will blog later about Ryan's refusal to nap!! I don't want to get started on that now!)
Greg got home last night and played with the kids while I made dinner. Salmon with green beans and salad. It was awesome. After we put the kids down we opened a bottle of wine and ate dinner in the dining room. It was a great night even though we didn't get to go out. We were laughing about how much our Valentine's Days have changed. In the past we always went out to dinner (somewhere pretty nice). Now it is dinner at home and in bed by 9:30.....ha ha, we are party animals! Hope all my friends and family had a special Valentine's day too.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home