TGIF
Thank GAWD it is Friday! This has been another extremely long week for the Mills Family. Last week Greg was out of town the entire week so I was EXHAUSTED by the time the weekend came, which coincidentally was time to celebrate my 37th birthday. Yep knocking on 40's door. I had an amazing day Saturday, volunteering at the prison in the AM, my nephew Parker's 4th birthday party in the afternoon and dinner and drinks with my besties and their hubby's that evening. The only damper on the weekend was Ryan's 4 day long fever and 7 day long cranky/whiny/unhappy/crying sick time. We went to the doctor yesterday and they said he is on the mend and should be back to himself soon. I am so lucky that neither of my kiddos has ever had an ear infection or strep throat or any of those nasty things (knock on wood).
Greg's mom was here the last few days helping out so that has been amazing, and my mom will be here on Sunday for over a week. I am BEYOND excited to see her and spend some time together. Tonight we are celebrating Greg's Grandma's 90th Birthday. She is an incredible woman with a lot of interesting insight into life. I really enjoy my chats with her. The rest of the weekend should be pretty calm.
I am going to try to blog periodically because it seems like the last several months have gone by so fast :-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home