January Goals
Those of you that know me, know that I am slightly Type A (okay maybe a little more then slightly) and every year during December I start thinking about my new years resolutions and goals for the upcoming year. In the past years I have typed out a list of my yearly goals, framed it and put it right in front of my computer where I can read them everyday. (see Type A)! This year I decided to change up the resolutions and instead of making years goals for myself I have made monthly goals.
Here were my January goals:
1 - organize and clean out the kids toys
2 - make large trip to goodwill to donate said toys
3 - start the Xtend Barre 60 day challenge
4 - organize my desk papers
5 - create a filing system to plan ahead for upcoming monthly events
January was a great month. Isn't it always for goals! We are all so motivated. I am happy to say I was able to get the toys cleaned out and donated.
I also started the Xtend Barre 60 day partner challenge. I have 60 days to go to Xtend Barre 30 times and I am currently at 28 with 2 weeks left to go in the contest. There are many weeks I had to fit in 5 or 6 work outs because we were traveling many of the weekends. I will be out of town the last week of the contest and my goal is to get to 35. I won't win (not even close) but it's a great accomplishment for me.
My desk papers and filing system are in good working order. I must admit that it still looks a bit unorganized but way better then a month ago so that is something.
All in all January was a great success!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home