Monday, October 21, 2013

Autumfest for Autism

I have been volunteering with a charity organization called a Hope for Autism and we had our annual fundraiser, Autumfest for Autism, on Saturday night.  Charity work has always been very important to me and the last few years I have had to scale back from the Junior League so this was a perfect fit.

It was a big success.  Last year's event had only 32 people come and this year it was triple that size with lots of silent auction items, a wall of wine, raffle tickets and a lively band.  It was a lot of fun too!  Such a great cause and I thank everyone for their support.  It was especially great to have Bill, Sandy and Jennifer Pavelich come to the event.  We raised over $13,000 to help children affected by autism and their families afford services.

Here are a few pictures from the night.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home