Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ridemakerz

As we were strolling through downtown Disney during our visit we came across an awesome store called Ridemarkerz.  It was a store where you could build your own car by picking out a custom body, wheels, tires, and accessories.  It was so much fun watching the boys pick out and build their very own custom cars.  As we were leaving and the cashier told us the total.....I couldn't believe the cost.  I remember thinking that I was so happy we didn't have to do the Princess Party at Disneyland and how much money we were going to save because we had boys.  (oh boy was I wrong on that one :-)  Guess there is always something for everyone!  It was well worth it and they have gotten a lot of use out of the cars!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home