Wednesday, January 11, 2012

John's Incredible Pizza Adventure


Today we took a trip to John's Incredible Pizza and it truly is an INCREDIBLE place. We had it mostly to ourselves which was nice. Most of the games were a bit too complicated for the boys, but they loved the rides and we spent tons of time riding the merry go round and other small rides. They won tons of tickets and were able to pick out some dinosaurs to play with at home. We did an experiment in the bath tub to see if they would sink or float and they actually floated. I thought they would sink, shows what I know! It was such a fun day. We will definitely go back. They don't have gluten free pizza yet, but they said they are working on it. Hopefully soon. I did let Ryan have some regular pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home