Easter Eggs


What a good day! We went to Ian's first speech appointment with the Gerry Frank Center this morning and he did really well. The therapist thinks that he may have apraxia which I suspected but he is doing really well imitating us and Ryan. Since Ian was having his appointment, Ryan had to go to My Little Waiting Room which is a drop in childcare at St. Vincent's. It was wonderful. I was so nervous because I have never dropped one off without the other. When I came back Ryan was playing with the train tracks and really wasn't all that happy to see me (he wanted to stay and play). The whole thing went really well! After lunch I decided to let them try coloring some easter eggs. We only had 6 eggs and they had a blast. It helped that I let them sample some easter candy as well. Now we are out enjoying the sunshine waiting for our visit with Auntie Pav.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home